Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Commuting to Connecticut

A few people have asked about my commute to Connecticut, so I figured I'd take pictures along the way to blog.  The only problem is that it took several weeks because I kept forgetting certain parts of the trip, so the weather in the background is constantly changing.  Oh well, you get the idea.

Here's the overview first:

So first leg... 7 Train

Then I take the Metro North at Grand Central.
Finding my track

And now to my train

A New Haven Line train, which I take to Westport

On the train

Those are the markers that show the conductors where we are all going


The stop before mine :)

Crossing into Westport




Westport


And finally a cab.


Here's the drive from the train station to the school.  I typically get a cab, but I have walked it a few times as well, depending on the time for my first lesson and the weather.

And like two hours later, TA DA!  The Suzuki Music School of Westport!
(They're actually moving to a new building next year.)

Inside the building
The entry way

Looking into the faculty room


And the fish bowl room I typically teach in now
How's that for a virtual tour? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment