Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Baby Brother

So if you decided to read the super long post about Tyler's birthday or not, here are a few posts with pictures from the past few days.  This includes way less text, so it's definitely more fun than the long text post. 

Stupid me didn't realize I was in pre-labor on Wednesday.  Luckily my mom suggested I call my doctor.  By 5:20 PM, our friend Jessica was over watching Chase, and I was on the train to meet Marcus and head to the hospital.  

Waddling from the train to the hospital

My doctor, the wonderful Dr. Worrell, wasn't on call because she was in the office, so we met with one of her partners, Dr. Choy.  We quickly decided that another C-section was the best idea given the concerns of Dr. Worrell and pains I was having.  I had to wait for one other C-section to finish, and then we were headed into the OR.  That meant a couple hours of contractions until I was given the spinal tap, but thankfully the drugs did come and save the night.

Marcus ready for the OR
At 9:52, Tyler was born.  The held him up over the curtain so we could get a quick glance before the clean up, but thankfully they gave him back :)

Brand new Baby Brother

7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 inches long

All wrapped up

This face reminds me of Chase as a newby

Obviously it was late after Ty was born, so we were much more aware the following morning.  Plus without his little hat, we were able to notice is amazing, super soft, dark hair!  That was a surprise!





♥ Welcome to the family, Ty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment