Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 23, 2015

At the Hospital

I was in the hospital from Wednesday night until Saturday late morning.  It is an old hospital, but I really like it -- not just because it was in Friends, I swear.  The nurses and staff are fantastic!  It's actually a really happy place, but of course a place with lots of new babies should be happy :)  Here are a few pictures from our happy stay...
Ty in his little bin

Apparently it was a super busy night for babies born on Wednesday -- and just about every one was a little boy.  We were assigned a semi-private room, which was actually great.  No one else was ever in the room with us, so it felt pretty roomy.  Plus the private rooms are so tiny anyway that this was way more spacious than our room when Chase was born.



My view for three days

We didn't have any visitors, but we had some beautiful flowers.  The nurses kept complimenting them - I'm sure they have seen every bouquet ever made, but they hadn't seen the cute boat before.  Thanks, CooperKatz!


A few snaps of Ty




I definitely missed Chase, but he was having a great time playing with friends and Dad.  Marcus sent me this picture of them one night...

We definitely will have a house full of cute boys now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment