Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2015

Benihana

We alternate going to Benihana in June and August each year.  You HAVE to use your birthday coupons!  And we debated whether or not to take Chase with us.  We decided he could really enjoy it since the chef is right at the table playing with the food as he cooks it.  Glad we took Chase -- he loved everything, except the food.

Playing games with Dad at the table

Drumming with his chopsticks :-/
Yes, that is a PB&J on his plate... had to supplement the nothing else he ate.

We got him some kids chopsticks, and he rocked at picking up anything he could find.  His main entertainment was a cherry tomato.

He really was getting the hang of it


I love his face here - and I was so surprised he could do it too!

Watching the chef

I think this was during the onion volcano
Chase really was pretty great during dinner.  Shocking, I know.  But it's loud there, so that helps.  Plus he had those chopsticks and a cool hat.  It wore him out.

Those cute, tired eyes

Waiting for the train

Benihana 2015

I just LOVE this :)
I'm seriously considering asking to go for my birthday too... Yum yum yum.

Happy birthday, Marcus!  Hope 28 is good to you -- yes, we had to count and figure out how old he was turning because we couldn't remember if it was 27, 28, or 29.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment