Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Santaland

I love New York City at Christmastime.  It's so festive EVERYWHERE.  One of my favorite places to go is Macy's :)  Seriously though.  They do a great job with all the decorations (and of course Santaland!!!)

This year, I decided seeing THE Santa at the 34th Street Macy's was a must.  I crossed my fingers Chase would agree and headed to Herald Square with Melissa and her two boys.  Did I mention it was pouring outside???  Yeah, quite the adventure. 

Looking like Christmas in Macys

We met up with several moms and kids from our ward outside Santaland.  They were all really excited.
Although this basically sums up our experience...
Yep, Chase was going to be great...

Thankfully there was a train so he didn't run off in the store :)

Basically Chase took off once inside Santaland.  The employees just smiled and said that he'll stop at the trains.  Obviously they've seen a few kids with Chase-like energy.  And they were exactly right.  He stopped right at the trains.




And finally we made it to Santa.  Definitely a magical experience.  Too bad I hadn't planned on being IN the pictures...  There are a couple attempts at a decent picture.  All have personality, but zero Chase smiles.




Probably my favorite :)



Crazy kid.  Maybe next year he'll smile in pictures.  Definitely not in 2014.  Maybe our New Years Resolution will be getting a decent smiling picture of Chase.  Or maybe that's just a little too much for a resolution :)

Since we were at Macy's, I decided that I wanted to go check out the rest of the Christmas section of the store.  Seriously, I love this Macy's.  It's huge, and Christmas is such a big deal in it.



Chase LOVED the singing and dancing Christmas tree

I think that made it even more exciting when my mom got one for Christmas :)
Chase remembered his dancing buddy!
More decorated Macy's Christmas trees

Now we're in the mood for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment