Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chase Videos

Every once in awhile, I realize that I have several fun videos on my phone that need to be shared.  So here's a blog post of videos that have been stored up for awhile.  Sorry...

Chase has been a huge fan of swings since he could barely fit into a swing.  That's all he wanted to do at the park, and he'd be happy to stay there for hours.  He had been scared of the big, curly slide.  Well, our big Almost-Two-Year-Old (gasp!) has no fears anymore!


Chase's vocabulary really isn't that big yet.  He does copy words and occasionally (and very randomly) count to five.  My favorite word he says right now is "octopus."  He loves to read his ocean book and look at all the pictures, including one of an octopus.  I probe him a lot to say it in this video, but he finally says octopus at the end.


Chase got in trouble this week for intentionally throwing food across the room and then squishing it.  He knows he's not supposed to do that, so he got a Time Out.  We really didn't think it would be effective, but it totally was.  He must have been super tired or something.  I didn't want to use his bed or stroller, so I moved his chair by the door.  He cried for awhile and then just talked to himself until he was calm.  It was really funny and super cute. :)


Well that's it for now -- I am positive there will be more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment