Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 3, 2014

Suzuki Baby

So we had another cold snow day here. 

That picture was taken after just a couple hours snowing.  It snowed all freaking day.  Normally I do think it's pretty when I know I get to stay inside, but Chase has been dying to get out.  Plus, it feels like it's been such a crazy cold winter forever!  I need spring!

After a whole day of being inside, Chase came up with something new to do right before bed.  Apparently he's decided to start teaching himself to play the cello.  He found my dowel stick (practice) bow and started practicing "bowing" different rhythms.  Such a musical genius for 16 1/2 months :)  jk.  I don't believe in that-- I believe "Every child can!"







So maybe he didn't necessarily practice his bowing correctly, but I still thought it was cute.

Got some solid practicing in.  We'll have to work on that attention span :)

Just me and my crazy little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment