Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 30, 2013

In the Belly of the Beast

I hate how Marcus uses that expression to describe one of my favorite places in New York, especially at Christmastime, but I guess you can't blame him.  Macy's can be a bit crazy... :)  But we were given some gift cards for Christmas and wanted to make the most of that.



I was excited that they still had some Christmas decorations around and their window displays up.  I thought we might end up missing them, but we made it this weekend!





Marcus caved and finally decided he likes Macy's.  He got to ride on the old wooden escalator! :)  Plus we were heading to check out and saved a ton of money!  Yay!  I got 3 shirts, 1 skirt, 1 pair of dress pants, and Marcus got 2 pairs of slacks, 2 dress shirts, and a belt.  And we didn't even use all the gift card money!  Woo hoo!


And then we had Potbelly subs on the way home.  I love that place.  



Yay for a fun shopping morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment