Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Madison Square Park

Today, we hit one of the iconic places in New York City I had never been to.  Not sure why I hadn't, but let me tell you, we WILL be going back.
SHAKE SHACK!
We went to the Shake Shack literally in Madison Square Park.  Honestly, Marcus wasn't up for a big Times Square excursion, but this worked out way better.  It was a beautiful day.  The park was amazing.  And I think Chase enjoyed being outside.  Oh, plus the burgers and shakes were incredible.  I can't believe I hadn't been there before!




 Chase enjoyed a few fries and a straw :)


We decided to walk around the park a little bit because it was a nice day.  Everything was so green.  If only the humidity could've been a little less... existent.  haha.  It was a really neat place.  We took Chase into the playground area for awhile to enjoy the small slide and swings.






Plus, there was a live jazz group playing!  Sweet.  They were really good.  Oh, excuse me, Marcus said they were a fusion group.  Guess I need to review my jazz history class... 

Chase was enjoying the music.  Just chillin' listening to some fusion.

And he'd tap along every now and then.  (Watch his right hand.)  
He's so funny.


Great afternoon.  We're definitely going back!

1 comment:

  1. You have a future musician on your hands! He was feeling the beat. The video segments are so cute. It is wonderful to watch your adventures. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete