Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baby Einstein

Chase caught a cold in the last day or two complete with sneezes, a runny nose, and a cough.  Poor little guy.  He gets tired and cranky really fast.  I was finally able to get him to take a nap for longer than 30 minutes by having him lay on my bed with his head elevated on the pillow. Plus I had to stick his bink back in and flip him over onto his back frequently. But that helped.  He just has no energy. I was trying to come up with something to keep his attention and be a little calmer than banging on all his toys.  I found the jackpot. He is loving watching Baby Einstein today. He comes over to make sure that I'm sitting on the ground watching with him, and then he turns around to stare at the TV. It's pretty cute.  He loved the little kids, especially when they'd clap, and the toys.  (Thank you for the DVDs Rachael, you saved my life today!)  


I love how hard he's concentrating here
Feel better soon, Chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment