Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jumperoo

Chase had his first playtime in his jumperoo today.  I bought this a couple years ago at Bed Bath & Beyond because I got it super cheap.  Marcus mocked me for buying it then-- ha, it's great to have now :)  Chase's first reaction when it made a sound was not the best, but then he realized he can jump on his own.  He loves to try to stand and now he can touch the ground on his own.  Here are a couple pictures and two video clips.






Sorry these videos are sideways.  I edited them several times, but for some reason, they still upload rotated.  



Ah, buddies :)  (It wouldn't let me fix the crazy eyes, sorry.)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute jumping boy. He will be working over all of those toy stations in no time at all.
    Thank you for the Friday treat.
    Love and hugs for all,
    Mom/Cozette/Noni

    ReplyDelete