Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2012

Chase Talks about the Doctor

We went to the doctor today for Chase's check up.  He's technically seven weeks, but it was treated like his two month appointment.  The doctor said he's perfect... and of course, adorable.  :)  He seemed to almost enjoy being at the doctor's, even though he had his shots.  I thought he handled that part very well-- just a few tears.  (And they were real tears!  I'm not sure whether that makes me happy or sad.)  I was told the most common side effect was Chase would sleep more, which is cute because he cuddles up to me before falling asleep.  But everything is right on track, including his eating and sleeping.

Height: 23 Inches  (grew 3")
Weight: 12 Pounds 13 Ounces  (gained 3 lbs, 8 oz)

Here's a video of Chase discussing his appointment once we got home, with me narrating.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute, healthy and wiggly little baby boy! We are happy that Chase is doing so well and is such the conversationalist.

    ReplyDelete