Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Babysitting Buddies

Here are a couple pictures of Chase and his good buddy Alexander.  His mom helps me tons by watching Chase when I have my Suzuki class, so she has endless IOU babysitting favors.  We had our first repaying this weekend, and it was a blast.  Alexander was so cute.  And Marcus was super cute playing with him too.  And of course, Chase was cute too watching (and sleeping).



And the part we should keep hidden from his parents... we're bad influences.



I'm sure these two boys (meaning Chase and Alexander, though I'm sure Marcus will also want to join in) will be great friends!  They're too adorable not to be such good buds :)

1 comment:

  1. It won't be too long before those two are tearing around the halls of the Astoria Ward. They will be cute little buddies.

    ReplyDelete