Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 8, 2011

Babysitting

I had to share these pictures so Lisa could see them. They crack me up. I watched Mason for a couple hours, and he was so excited the entire time. Well, until he almost fell asleep. But we enjoyed watching Cupcake Wars while playing with so many fun toys. I have a couple pictures of him smiling at random times.

I propped him up in our bean bag chair. It worked really well.
I was folding laundry, probably a little too close within his reach...
Mason decided to help. Please excuse the shirt-- but it is clean, for the record.
He was giggling and smiling the entire time. It cracked me up because after he passed gas, he started laughing hysterically.
Until next time Mason... :)

1 comment:

  1. After I published a post about our day I saw your post so I had to go back and add some of your pictures to ours. Haha. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete