Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Florida!

The end of July/beginning of August was our trip to Florida with Marcus' family. We had so much fun enjoying Disney magic, while trying to ignore the humidity :) I have a couple pictures from each park (and Nasa), but first some of us swimming at the pool.

swimming in the toilet bowl :)

Nicki, Derek, and Kate

I gave up trying to get in the tube


ANIMAL KINGDOM

me with Chip

We loved this bird show, especially when the bird would stare the trainer in the face

mommy and baby elephant





EPCOT

The Epcot Photo Op :)

Marcus watching Off Kilter-- I love this picture

The Canadian Band, Off Kilter

The Little Drummer :)

The firework show-- I really like this show, maybe because we couldn't see the big ball floating across the water or something odd like that


THE MAGIC KINGDOM

Stitch (Marcus was so excited to see him first)

Marcus decided this would be his retirement job :)

Cactus Mouse :)

The Castle

Splash Mountain
More Splash Mountain


HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

The Mouse :)

I love this picture of Derek and Mickey

the Toy Story Ride


NASA AND CAPE CANAVERAL

Marcus in a Mercury spacecraft

Marcus and me with a real astronaut!

a Mercury/Red Stone Rocket

Pad 34, site of the Apollo I tragedy

Launch Complex 39A for the Space Shuttle

the vehicle assembly building

Marcus touching a moon rock :)

Outside the Saturn V Center where you can see the LC-39A shuttle launch site


UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

I love this picture because we got to the park so early to go to Harry Potter that we were the very first car in the parking lot!


Marcus and Doc from Back to the Future

Jurassic Park!

And of course, it wouldn't be a Hardy vacation without some great food... So here are a couple pictures at some amazing restaurants.



Ohana (loved the bread pudding!)

Sci Fi Drive In (you can't tell as much here, but we're sitting in cars all facing a big screen showing a SciFi reel)

Brown Derby

We had a lot of fun on vacation. It went by super fast, but we were extremely tired by the end. I loved going to the Happiest Place on Earth!

I will have a whole other post of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Yes, I have that many pictures :)

1 comment: