Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Finally as old as Marcus :)

Seriously, how is it already August?! And I'm 23?!?!

We just got back from Florida a couple days ago, and I will definitely be posting pictures soon. I bet most will be from Universal Studios because we went to the Harry Potter park, but you'll just have to wait and see :)

My birthday was on Monday, and I had to work all day. Really, like 7:45 A.M. to 8:30 P.M. At first I thought that would be so horrible, but it was nice to be back to a routine after so much playing in Florida and California before that. And of course it was fun to see some friends at work. Marcus did spoil me by bringing dinner and some white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for me at my break. He's so great. :) And there was my favorite ice cream when I got home!

While we were in Florida, Marcus told me my birthday present was a pair of Converse that I got to design. Sweet! Sadly they are taking longer to ship than anticipated, but here's the picture of what they'll look like. They're brown with blue inside and around the edges. And Marcus thought it would be fun to personalize them, so they say eKicks on the side. (He's referencing my iPod which is named ePod-- an idea I stole from Brian's bPod.) I am so excited for them to come!!!!
It was exciting to have birthday cards waiting in our mailbox when we got back in town. I love getting mail! And when we were in California, my mom and my grandma bought me some birthday clothes. I may or may not have worn them before my birthday :) I don't have pictures to post of those, but I do have a picture of the bag Marcus' mom gave me. She bought it in Florida. How could you resist when it is bright purple?! And the style is called "Erica," well, it is the 'large "Erica."' Haha. I've used it everyday since.

Definitely a great birthday! It is fun to have it spread out from the end of the Florida trip to whenever my awesome eKicks arrive :) Thanks so much to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday! Still jealous of your what sounds like an amazing trip. I'm glad you got to enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE BAG! Where are your Florida pictures?

    ReplyDelete