Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween.  Chase and I had obviously gone to the Saratoga Springs event, but we also had a ward party, a friend party, and Trick or Treating.

Ward Party
Check it out - no chili in our crockpot! We won the chili cook off!  Seriously!

At our friends' neighborhood party
...desperately trying to get a picture of the boys in costume
Charlie Brown and Linus






Marcus pretended he was the teacher from Charlie Brown.  I was a spider, although technically I was the song Tarantella from our Suzuki Association of Utah fall cello activity.


Trick or Treating


I think Chase enjoyed passing out candy more than going door-to-door himself.  He was pretty entertaining.

Marcus rigged my tablet and some paper to show It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown through our front window.  It felt pretty festive :)

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment