Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunbeams

We have an official SUNBEAM! 

Chase was really great going to primary.  I was a little worried he'd have a difficult time not playing in nursery, but he was crazy excited taking the elevator up to the primary room.  He went right in and picked a chair next to one of the other primary kids.

Choosing a Chair

Our Sunbeam!

I anticipated a rambunctious boy who wouldn't sit still, but he did a great job for his first day!  There were amazing great leaders in the room (who really understand energetic children).  Plus, his first day was also the first day for two of his friends, Winnie and Pippa.  I didn't stay in primary, but I did peek in the window a few times.  I had to watch the first little bit of fun, which was singing time with Pippa's mom, Kristy.

Welcoming the new sunbeams

Going back to his chair

Singing Songs

And a short clip of singing time that I took through the window...

And then our little Chase was off to class, just like the big kids.  ***tear***
Chase with his sweet teacher, Remelie Costas

One Sunday down, nine years to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment