Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ward Christmas Party

I missed the beginning of the ward party because I was teaching.  I heard there was a cute primary nativity again (where Chase apparently was a sheep) and some choir numbers.  I made it in time for the food.  

Did I mention it was Mexican themed?

At first I thought it was totally bizarre because I only heard that dinner was going to be burritos.  But Mexican themed Christmas parties are awesome!  We obviously had burritos, though I built more of a Cafe Rio type salad, and there were pinatas and karaoke.  Everyone seemed to really have a great time.

Karaoke

Marcus REALLY wanted to sing You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch, so he convinced a few other people to sing with him.  They did a great job :)

Cole, Dustin, Madalyne, Yancy, & Marcus

They were funny

They got really into it :)

Maddi helped the kids with a cactus pinata

Chase got a turn too


He didn't have to be blindfolded ;)


It was a great ward party.  Much more low key, but it involved lots of popular activities for our ward -- eating, talking, singing.  Chase had a blast too - his cheeks were so pink from running and playing with the other kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment