Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Gantry Park Birthday Party

 In the spirit of honesty, I must confess, most of these pictures were posted by friends on Facebook.  But they have my family in them, so I feel like I own at least a share in the photos :)

We went to an amazing birthday party for our cute little friend Maya on Saturday.  We love Maya.  We often sit by her and her family at church and enjoy our little exchanges.  It was her first birthday.

Maya's parents somehow rented space/tents at Gantry Park, right by the water.  It was beautiful.  The perfect place for a party.  They had catered food, amazing treats, cute decorations, and tons of friends.

The party spot

The yummy food.
Gotta love the view behind the tables!

The cute decorations, including lollipop magnets, ice cream cone bubbles, and the most delicious strawberry lemonade cake EVER

Better angle of the cake :)


Chase getting more water

Marcus, Ty, Chase, and a lot of our friends celebrating Maya


Chase getting some bubbles

There was some space between the tents and the water that became a big play spot for the kids.  There were grass and playgrounds behind where this picture was taken from, but the view of the water made this spot even better.


Checking out the water

Observing with Alexander

Then the play spot was overtaken by the adults and bubbles!


Marcus really enjoyed the bubbles




Hawkes & Hardys
This picture cracks me up because Maya couldn't stop looking for the slice of watermelon her mom is holding and Chase was desperate for the balloons.

Happy Birthday, Maya ~ We're so glad we could celebrate with you!

3 comments:

  1. I am planning my daughter's first birthday party now at Gantry. I would love to speak to you about how you did this. I was under the impression that those picnic tables are with the landing. Your party looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a friend's birthday party. I know they rented out the covered tables at that specific spot and then had food catered. She did all the decorating herself.

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a party venue! It is fabulous. I would want to celebrate my birthday like that. I am turning 20 next month and I am absolutely going for this. You guys look so good in these pictures. I really like get togethers like this.

    ReplyDelete