Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2014

Visiting Family Out West

After our trip to Oceanside, Chase and I drove back to Arizona with my family, spent a few days in Scottsdale, went to my grandparents' cabin for a couple days, drove up to Utah, and stayed a few nights in my parents' new house in Sandy.  All that was in probably eight days.  It was really quick, but we had a blast.  And Chase loved having more space to run in circles and more cupboards to investigate.  

Marcus had to get back to work, so he flew straight home from San Diego, but he left me a box of chocolates -- one for each day as a countdown to my birthday.  All delicious truffles, my favorite!  Isn't he so sweet?  (Joke! Ha)

SCOTTSDALE



Gram let Chase have some of her ice cream cone.
She never got that back.


Watching the rain.

Resting in the dog kennel.

New shoes -- they're so big!
CABIN IN MUNDS PARK

Chase learned to say a new name.

Driving the Rhino.
A cow, for Marcus



A nervous driver -- it's been awhile since I was behind a wheel!
Watching Kade Skateboarding.  Chase thought it was hilarious.

SANDY

Watching a movie on the stairs

Say cheese!
Going up and down...

We had a few house projects to help with.
We moved this up from the basement.

This was my curio that was on the second floor.
We took it downstairs to the basement.
Figuring out the pivot plan.


Having Law School prep discussions.

Visiting Annie and Rea's home and calling them on the phone.
Figuring out yet another door.
We had a great time out west visiting family, helping unpack the new house, going out to eat, and (Chase would want me to add) opening and closing every door in sight.  (We also had a picnic in the park on my birthday so we could see more family in town.  I have another blog post about that because I had more pictures to go through.)  

We're back home in New York, which is nice to be back in our own beds, but we miss seeing everyone!  Four more months until our next trip out west!  Looking forward to Christmas in Scottsdale with the Gardners!

No comments:

Post a Comment