Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2013

My First Suzuki Festival

This weekend, I was able to help with the festival at School for Strings, where I am taking the Suzuki teacher training course.  My post was to help get the cellists organized who were under five years old-- they sat in the audience until their turns, which were toward the end of the concert.  I took a couple pictures and videos, and I'm posting them more so I'll have somewhere to keep them.  Two of the four videos uploaded, so feel free to enjoy some Twinkles :)

The line up of cellos.  A few were violin sized! Cute :) 

The lady in the green sweater helping get everyone ready is my teacher. 

The classes I observe every week are taught by the guy in the front of the kids. 

This video was the first piece in their concert.  They always start and end with Twinkles.  The cellists were all on stage, and you can almost see the violinists in the front of the audience.

This is the Pre-Twinkle class.  The kids are 3-5 years old.  Sorry it's not zoomed in any closer. I took the picture quickly while lining other kids up to perform.

This is the Pre-Twinkle class performing their bows and Ants.

And while I was off organizing those tiny Twinklers, someone else was apparently also having a crazy day.  Sunday's are always exhausting for him.  Poor little guy rolled to him stomach and crashed.  I guess we have a stomach sleeper.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment