Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Serious Project Time

Well, it's serious project time here in Provo. I realized yesterday that we are going to be driving to Phoenix in exactly FIVE WEEKS! And since we will be going to New York straight from Arizona, that means we have 35 DAYS LEFT IN UTAH! I'm not sure if I'm more excited, stressed, nervous, or overwhelmed. It's all a blur. But that means that in the next FIVE WEEKS, we have just a few things on our agendas. In those next FIVE WEEKS, we have:

24 more days of work (for me)
9 more days of working at the MPS (for Marcus)
4 weeks of classes (until Marcus graduates)
4 days in New York (searching for an apartment)
3 stockings to make (yes, that's on my list)
3 Sundays in Nursery
2 Christmas presents left to wrap (yes, just two!)
2 tickets to purchase (to fly to New York)
1 football game Marcus has to work at
1 cat to prepare for travel (urgh)
1 apartment in New York to find
1 entire apartment to pack (minus a small stack of boxes)

And probably several more, I just don't want to really stress myself out :) Oh, and within these next five weeks, BRIAN WILL GET HOME FROM RUSSIA! **GASP** But now, it seems like there's so much to do because I've done about nothing. Here's a couple pictures of the few things (or projects) I have accomplished before this FIVE WEEK FINAL COUNTDOWN!

The second square in my quilt (except the angel's face)
The first of the four stockings I plan to make
Wrapped Christmas presents :)
More boxes packed
Progress emptying closets

And of course, more cupcakes... Chocolate Orange. Check out my cupcake blog to see more of those pictures. :)

At least I started all these things. So much for getting a lot done ahead of time. But come on, what fun is that?!?!?! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. That cupcake was AMAZING! I am nominating you for the next season of cupcake wars!

    ReplyDelete