Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fiery Hot Hair

I've had a couple requests to see my new "fiery hot hair," as Marcus calls it. I'd say that I was going for something different and fun, but that was purely the hair stylist. And I'll admit straight off that I wasn't expecting to end up with red hair. Luckily it had been a goal of mine since I was really little (I would always draw myself grown up with red hair ???). I guess I'll check that off my list :)

Some of these pictures Marcus took (we had fun playing with the camera on his computer) and some were me trying to get a decent picture to send my mom.

And since I was splurging anyway, I bought a new hair straightener. It's a Rusk W8less. LOVE IT! Seriously. After a crazy long day, my hair is still straight. I didn't know it could do that :)

Yay Marcus! No, he didn't get a haircut. But you can see some hair on his face... don't tell BYU.

This picture was taken the night I got my hair done. It's pretty bright- watch out!
You can see all the different shades of red and brown (and some blonde) in this one:
This was the part the hair dresser was really excited about. The back of my hair fades from brown to red to an orange-y red. (She'd probably kill me for calling it orange.) Apparently it's the new thing with all the movie stars. I think she called it a melt.

If I part my hair on the left, the colors all blend. But if I do it on the right, you can see all the fun colored highlights.
front view
side view... aww, look at that cute guy on the right ;)
So there ya go, I have red hair. Marcus said that means I can be as sassy as I want now, so watch out :) If anyone wants to go to Desi at Regis in University Mall, I have a business card and a coupon. Let me know. She's definitely fun!

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the back... so cool how it fades like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa! You are so brave! I wouldn't be able to do that even if I knew it would turn out as amazing as yours! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) It's easier to do something crazy when you aren't sure what it will end up looking like... But it's fun to do something new. I'm glad I finally was brave enough to go and change it up. Going back to a normal color one day will be weird after this. haha.

    ReplyDelete