Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Marcus' Easter Basket

My family has always done Easter baskets, and Marcus' hasn't so much. I wasn't going to make Marcus one, but then I decided it would be a fun little treat, especially since I would be gone for the next week (Spring Break). It wasn't anything fancy, but I was proud of my Easter surprise.

I was really lucky Cozette had given us this basket awhile ago because Easter bags aren't quite as fun (I tried, it broke.) :)

Marcus was actually surprised I had done it. And he was even more excited than I thought he'd be.

He has been talking about brushing up his piano skills, so I got him his favorite movie's piano music. I won't lie, it looks pretty hard. At least there are great pictures!

I also decided it would be a fun time to give him the project I had been working on for the past week or two. I made him a scrapbook of his mission.

He picked out all the pictures-- I just glued them. It's not quite finished because I need to label the pictures, but I couldn't do that until we both have enough time to sit down together and write all the names and events.

I think he may have been most excited about this. :)

Marcus loves when I post these videos... haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment