Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of spring... finally!

I am so glad that it is finally springtime! Not that the Utah weather listens and actually warms up for longer than four days, but it is promising. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of pretty flowers that Marcus has given me over the past few months. I was going to do this sooner since they were all so pretty, but this seems fun too :) at least for me. And you can see my fun vase that we bought as part of my Valentines present. (A special thanks goes out to Misha for helping Marcus decide to get me flowers some days!)

This week's fun bunch:



during a really stressful week:

Valentines Day (these ones are hanging up in our room dried):


And I've had requests to show pictures of Fish's leaf couch, and a spring post is a great time to include pictures of cute little animals. The couch is pretty sweet. The fish really sits on it. Just ignore the food on the leaf-- we fed him while he was still napping on his couch. Maybe he'll get cable next :)

Sweet, huh?!

it almost looks comfortable :)

Our fat frog charging the phone

Even though I'm crazy excited about it being spring, which means it may be nice outside sometime in the near future, we had a great winter overall. Here's some pictures of one of the most random and exciting winter evenings at our apartment:
When I was trying to get my cello and tons of other stuff in the door one night, this cat jumped on the opportunity to run inside to get warm. :) He was very clean and healthy, so don't worry! :)

First he checked out the couch.

And then the toilet, naturally.

And His Cuteness was then treated to some milk. Too bad we only had skim and 1%. But he was a fun intruder. (Now we really want a dog-- don't worry we're trying to be patient.)

Be excited for more pictures as it gets warmer-- we bought a new camera today, so you don't have to see lame phone pictures but fancy Olympus Stylus 7010 pictures. YAY! We'll have to take more pictures of our fish and frogs so you can really see how awesome they are.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited for your new camera & for the spring weather! Will you ask Marcus to plllleaaaaassse coach Jon on giving flowers. I can't remember the last time he brought me flowers... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous flowers. Flowers do wonders after a long winter. Hopefully, we don't have winter until June like last year!

    ReplyDelete